Humate in coastal sands of northwest Florida : the distribution and probable origin of water-soluble organic material in shallow subsurface sands of the Florida panhandle / by Vernon E. Swanson and James G. Palacas.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 29 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1965.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 27-29).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Humates > Florida.
Geochemistry > Florida.
Sedimentation and deposition > Florida.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1214-B
- Contributions to geochemistry
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1214-B.
- Contributions to geochemistry.