Geologic reconnaissance of a proposed powersite at Lake Grace, Revillagigedo Island, Southeastern Alaska : a feasibility study of geologic conditions at a proposed powersite / by Alexander A. Wanek and James E. Callahan.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 24 pages, 1 page of plates) : maps (some color).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1971.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 22-24).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Alaska > Revillagigedo Island.
Hydroelectric power plants > Alaska > Revillagigedo Island.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1211-E
- Geology of waterpower sites in Alaska
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1211-E.
- Geology of waterpower sites in Alaska.