Geologic reconnaissance of a possible powersite at Takatz Creek, southeastern Alaska : a geological description of a possible powersite on Baranof Island, near Sitka, Alaska / by James E. Callahan.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 18 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustration, maps (some color).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1970.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 17-18).
Search for related items by subject
Engineering geology >
Hydraulic engineering > Alaska > Sitka.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1211-D
- Geology of waterpower sites in Alaska
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1211-D.
- Geology of waterpower sites in Alaska.