Geology of proposed powersites at Deer Lake and Kasnyku Lake, Baranof Island, southeastern Alaska : a geologic feasibility study of two proposed powersites on Baranof Island, Alaska / by Alexander A. Wanek and James E. Callahan.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 25 pages, 2 pages of plates) : maps (some color).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1969.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 24-25).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dams > Alaska > Baranof Island.
Geology > Alaska > Baranof Island.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1211-C
- Geology of waterpower sites in Alaska
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1211-C.
- Geology of waterpower sites in Alaska.