Mineral resources of the Owl Creek Wilderness Study Area, Hot Springs County, Wyoming / by Dana J. Bove [and three others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (v, 13 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1989.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 28, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 12-13).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mines and mineral resources > Wyoming > Owl Creek Wilderness.
Owl Creek Wilderness (Wyo.)
Search for related items by series
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1756-D
- Mineral resources of wilderness study areas--northern Wyoming ; ch. D
- Studies related to wilderness, Bureau of Land Management wilderness study area
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1756-D.
- Mineral resources of wilderness study areas--northern Wyoming ; ch. D.
- Studies related to wilderness--Bureau of Land Management wilderness study areas.