Mineral resources of the Honeycombs Wilderness Study Area, Washakie County, Wyoming / by John D. Peper [and three others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (vi, 17 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1988.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 18, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mines and mineral resources > Wyoming > Honeycombs Wilderness.
Honeycombs Wilderness (Wyo.)
Search for related items by series
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1756-C
- Mineral resources of wilderness study areas--northern Wyoming ; ch. C
- Studies related to wilderness--Bureau of Land Management wilderness study areas
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1756-C.
- Mineral resources of wilderness study areas--northern Wyoming ; ch. C.
- Studies related to wilderness--Bureau of Land Management wilderness study areas.