Mineral resources of the Cedar Mountain Wilderness Study Area, Washakie and Hot Springs Counties, Wyoming / by Curtis E. Larson [and three others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (v, 17 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1989.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 18, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mines and mineral resources > Wyoming > Cedar Mountain Wilderness.
Cedar Mountain Wilderness (Wyo.)
Search for related items by series
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1756-B
- Mineral resources of wilderness study areas--northern Wyoming ; ch. B
- Studies related to wilderness--Bureau of Land Management wilderness study areas
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1756-B.
- Mineral resources of wilderness study areas--northern Wyoming ; ch. B.
- Studies related to wilderness--Bureau of Land Management wilderness study areas.