Mineral resources of the Fish Creek Canyon, Road Canyon, and Mule Canyon Wilderness Study Areas, San Juan County, Utah / by Dana J. Bove [and four others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (v, 12 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1989.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 20, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Mineral resources of wilderness study areas--Red House Cliffs region, Utah ; ch. B
- Studies related to wilderness--Bureau of Land Management wilderness study areas
- U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin ; 1755-B
- Mineral resources of wilderness study areas--Red House Cliffs region, Utah ; ch. B.
- Studies related to wilderness--Bureau of Land Management wilderness study areas.
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1755-B.