Mineral resources of the Coal Canyon, Spruce Canyon, and Flume Canyon wilderness study areas, Grand County, Utah / by Robert P. Dickerson [and three others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (vi, 29 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1990.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 20, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Mineral resources of wilderness study areas--central Green River Region, Utah ; ch. A
- Studies related to wilderness--Bureau of Land Management wilderness study areas
- U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin ; 1753-A
- Mineral resources of wilderness study areas--central Green River Region, Utah ; ch. A.
- Studies related to wilderness--Bureau of Land Management wilderness study areas.
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1753-A.