Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 1675) to direct the Securities and Exchange Commission to revise its rules so as to increase the threshold amount for requiring issuers to provide certain disclosures relating to compensatory benefit plans, and providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 766) to provide requirements for the appropriate Federal banking agencies when requesting or ordering a depository institution to terminate a specific customer account, to provide for additional requirements related to subpoenas issued under the Financial Institutions Reform, Recovery, and Enforcement Act of 1989, and for other purposes : report (to accompany H. Res. 595).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:114-414 (Text)||00000106108434||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 9 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| Title from caption.
Shipping list no.: 2016-0161-P.
"February 2, 2016."
Search for related items by subject
Rules and practice.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 114-414
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 114-414.