To require the appropriate federal banking agencies to treat certain municipal obligations as level 2A liquid assets, and for other purposes : report (to accompany H.R. 2209) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:114-407 (Text)||00000106134950||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 30 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| Caption title.
Shipping list no.: 2016-0159-P.
"February 1, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Government securities > Law and legislation > United States.
Bank assets > United States.
Liquid assets > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 114-407
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 114-407.