Agreement on Social Security between the United States and Hungary : message from the President of the United States transmitting the agreements on Social Security between the Government of the United States of America and the Government of Hungary that were signed in Budapest, Hungary, on February 3, 2015, pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 433(e)(1); Aug. 14, 1935, ch. 531, title II, sec. 233(e)(1) (as amended by Public Law 95-216, sec. 317(a)); (91 Stat. 1539).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-95 (Text)||00000106134984||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 84 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| Shipping list no.: 2016-0159-P.
"February 2, 2016."
"Referred to the Committee on Ways and Means."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Social security > Law and legislation > United States.
Social security > Law and legislation > Hungary.
Social security > International cooperation.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 2d session ; 114-95
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-95.