Reconnaissance for radioactivity in the metal-mining districts of the San Juan Mountains, Colorado / by C.T. Pierson, W.F. Weeks, and F.J. Kleinhampl.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 385-413 pages, 2 pages of plates) : maps, charts.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1958.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed July 22, 2014).
"This report concerns work done on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission and is published with the permission of the Commission."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 412-413).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Uranium ores > San Juan Mountains (Colo. and N.M.)
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to the geology of uranium
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1046-O
- Contributions to the geology of uranium.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1046-O.