Reconnaissance investigation of uranium occurrences in the Saratoga area, Carbon County, Wyoming / by James G. Stephens and M.J. Bergin.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 321-338 pages, 2 pages of plates) : maps, charts, photographs.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1959.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed July 22, 2014).
"This report concerns work done on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission and is published with the permission of the Commission."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 338).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Uranium ores > Wyoming > Carbon County.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1046-M
- Contributions to the geology of uranium
- Contributions to the geology of uranium.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1046-M.