Reconnaissance investigation of uranium occurrences in the Saratoga area, Carbon County, Wyoming / by James G. Stephens and M.J. Bergin.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 321-338 pages, 2 pages of plates) : maps, charts, photographs.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1959.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed July 22, 2014).
"This report concerns work done on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission and is published with the permission of the Commission."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 338).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Uranium ores > Wyoming > Carbon County.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1046-M
- Contributions to the geology of uranium
- Contributions to the geology of uranium.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1046-M.