Continuation of the national emergency declared with respect to terrorists who threaten to disrupt the Middle East peace process : communication from the President of the United States transmitting notification that the national emergency regarding terrorists who threaten to disrupt the Middle East peace process is to continue in effect beyond January 23, 2016, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d); Public Law 94-412, SEC. 202(d); (90 STAT. 1257).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-93 (Text)||00000106092000||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 3 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"January 28, 2016."
Shipping list no.: 2016-0153-P.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Terrorism > Middle East.
Middle East > Politics and government > 1979-
Crimes against peace.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 2d session ; 114-93
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-93.