Veto--S.J. Res. 22 (PM 37) : message from The President of the United States returning without my approval S.J. Res. 22, providing for Congressional disapproval under Chapter 8 of Title 5, United States Code, of the rule submitted by the Corps of Engineers and the Environmental Protection Agency relating to the definition of "Waters of the United States" under the Federal Water Pollution Control Act.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/3:114-11 (Text)||00000106185176||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 unnumbered page, 1 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| "January 20, 2016."
Shipping list no.: 2016-0150-P.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Federal Water Pollution Control Act.
Water > Pollution > Law and legislation > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Senate document / 114th Congress, 2d session ; 114-11
- Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 114-11.