Veto--S.J. Res. 23 (PM 34) : message from The President of the United States returning without my approval S.J. Res. 23, providing for Congressional disapproval under Chapter 8 of Title 5, United States Code, of a rule submitted by the Environmental Protection Agency relating to "Standards of Performance for Greenhouse Gas Emissions from New, Modified, and Reconstructed Stationary Sources: Electric Utility Generating Units", received during adjournment of the Senate on December 18, 2015.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/3:114-9 (Text)||00000106192701||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: (1 unnumbered page, 1 pages) ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| "January 11, 2016."
Shipping list no.: 2016-0146-P.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Electric power-plants > Law and legislation > United States.
Greenhouse gas mitigation > Law and legislation > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Senate document / 114th Congress, 2d session ; 114-9
- Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 114-9.