To enhance and integrate Native American tourism, empower Native American communities, increase coordination and collaboration between federal tourism assets, and expand heritage and cultural tourism opportunities in the United States : report (to accompany S. 1579).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-201 (Text)||00000106192693||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 6 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U. S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| Title from caption.
Shipping list no.: 2016-0146-P.
"January 12, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
Indian business enterprises >
Law and legislation >
Tourism > Law and legislation > United States.
Heritage tourism > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 114-201
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-201.