Robert B. Parker's Blackjack /BCD: a novel / Robert Knott.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - San Pierre Branch||BCD KNO (Text)||30880001058329||AUDIOBOOK||Checked out||05/26/2017|
- ISBN: 9780451485298 (audiobook)
- Physical Description: 7 audio discs (8 hrs.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : [Penguin Random House Audio], .
- Distributor: Old Saybrook, Connecticut : www.micromarketing.org
|General Note:|| Title and description based on available researched data.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Rex Linn.
|Summary, etc.:|| When a flashy, womanizing casino owner, who is implicated in a series of murders, disappears, Cole and Hitch set out on his trail.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cole, Virgil (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Hitch, Everett (Fictitious character) > Fiction.