Coral reefs / by Sylvia A. Earle ; illustrated by Bonnie Matthews.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/simon033/2002012277.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1401/2002012277-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Perry County Public Library - Tell City||J 551.42 EAR (Text)||70621000436861||Juvenile - Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|San Pierre Branch Library||J 551.424 EAR (Text)||30880010055084||JUVENILE NON-FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781426323652 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 1426323654 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 31 p. : col. ill. ; 24 x 28 cm.
- Publisher: Washington, DC : National Geographic, c2003.
|Summary, etc.:|| A brief introduction to coral reefs, including where they are found, how they grow, what lives in them, their importance, and efforts being made to protect and restore them.
Search for related items by subject
Coral reefs and islands.
Search for related items by series