Teen Dog / created, illustrated, and written by Jake Lawrence.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||JF LAW (Text)||30032010675004||JUVENILE FICTION||Available||-|
|Thorntown PL - Thorntown||MG GN LAW (Text)||30034001219511||Youth Graphic Novels||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781608867295 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 1608867293 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Publisher: Los Angeles, CA : Boom! Box, 2015.
|General Note:|| "Originally published in single magazine form as Teen Dog no. 1-8"--Title page verso.
|Summary, etc.:|| Teen Dog and his best friend Mariella take on their greatest and toughest adventure--high school.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dogs > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Teenagers > Fiction.
High schools > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Cartoons and comics.