The rest of us just live here / Patrick Ness ; [edited by] Rosemary Brosnan.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||BCD YA NES (Text)||30032001770111||YOUNG ADULT AUDIOBOOK||Available||-|
|West Lafayette PL - West Lafayette||YA CD FIC NES (Text)||31951004208036||2nd FL - YA/Teen Audiobooks||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781504645881 (audiobook)
- Physical Description: 5 unnumbered audio discs (approximately 6.5] hr.) : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : [Blackstone Audio], .
- Distributor: Old Saybrook, Connecticut : www.micromarketing.org
Title and description based on available researched data.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by James Fouhey.
"The best friend of a kid with superhuman qualities endeavors to have a life of his own that is both normal and extraordinary in the face of constant world-shaking challenges, threats against his school and an elusive pretty girl."
Search for related items by subject