The rest of us just live here / Patrick Ness ; [edited by] Rosemary Brosnan.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schricker Main Library||BCD YA NES (Text)||30032001770111||NEW YOUNG ADULT AUDIOBOOKS||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781504645881 (audiobook)
- Physical Description:  sound discs (approximately [6.5] hr.) : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : [Blackstone Audio], .
- Distributor: Old Saybrook, Connecticut : www.micromarketing.org
|General Note:|| Title and description based on available researched data.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by James Fouhey.
|Summary, etc.:|| "The best friend of a kid with superhuman qualities endeavors to have a life of his own that is both normal and extraordinary in the face of constant world-shaking challenges, threats against his school and an elusive pretty girl."
Search for related items by subject