- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||BCD YA NIX (Text)||30032001768800||YOUNG ADULT AUDIOBOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781504645409 (audiobook)
- Physical Description: 8 unnumbered audio discs (approximately 10] hr.) : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : [Blackstone Audio], .
- Distributor: Old Saybrook, Connecticut : www.micromarketing.org
|General Note:|| Title and description based on available researched data.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by [T/K].
|Summary, etc.:|| After the Newington Emerald is stolen at the height of a conjured storm, eighteen-year-old Lady Truthful Newington goes to London, disguised as a man, to search for the magical heirloom of her house, and is soon caught up in a dangerous adventure where she must risk her life, her reputation, and her heart.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Adventure and adventurers > Fiction.
Magic > Fiction.
Sex role > Fiction.
Love > Fiction.
London (England) > History > 19th century > Fiction.
Great Britain > History > George III, 1760-1820 > Fiction.