Commander-in-chief /BCD: a Jack Ryan novel / by Mark Greaney.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||BCD GRE (Text)||30032001768701||NEW ADULT AUDIOBOOKS||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780147520180 (audiobook)
- Physical Description: 17 unnumbered audio discs (approximately 20.5 hr.) : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : [Random House Audio], .
- Distributor: Old Saybrook, Connecticut : www.micromarketing.org
|General Note:|| Title and description based on available researched data.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Scott Brick.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Abandoned by other international leaders, Jack Ryan, assisted by his son and the Campus team, navigate a political chess game involving a volatile Russian president and a vital clue about an adversarial plot to disrupt the world stage."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ryan, Jack, Sr. (Fictitious character)
Ryan, Jack, Jr. (Fictitious character) > Fiction.