These shallow graves / Jennifer Donnelly.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Huntingburg PL - Huntingburg||YA CD DON (Text)||39970001365021||JCD||Available||-|
|Lincoln Heritage PL - Dale Main Library||CD DON (Text)||70743000147138||Books on CD||Available||-|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||BCD YA DON (Text)||30032001768347||YOUNG ADULT AUDIOBOOK||In transit||-|
- ISBN: 9781101916247 (audiobook)
- Physical Description: 11 unnumbered audio discs (approximately [13.5 unnumbered hr.) : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : [Listening Library], .
- Distributor: Old Saybrook, Connecticut : www.micromarketing.org
|General Note:|| Title and description based on available researched data.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Kim Bubbs.
|Summary, etc.:|| A young woman in nineteenth-century New York City must struggle against gender and class boundaries when her father is found dead of a supposed suicide, and she believes there is more than meets the eye, so in order to uncover the truth she will have to decide how much she is willing to risk and lose.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Death > Fiction.
Fathers and daughters > Fiction.
Sex role > Fiction.
Social classes > Fiction.
New York (N.Y.) > History > 19th century > Fiction.