438 days /LP: an extraordinary true story of survival at sea / Jonathan Franklin.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Koontz Lake Branch Library||LP 921 ALV (Text)||30141010061345||LARGE PRINT NON-FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781628998238 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 1628998237 (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2016.
- Copyright: ©2015.
|Summary, etc.:|| "The miraculous account of the man who survived alone and adrift at sea longer than anyone in recorded history--as told to journalist Jonathan Franklin in dozens of exclusive interviews"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject