Power words /BCD: what you say can change your life / Joyce Meyer.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schricker Main Library||BCD 241.672 MEY (Text)||30032001767067||AUDIOBOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781478960546 (audiobook)
- Physical Description:  sound discs (approximately [3.5] hr.) : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : [Hachette Audio], .
- Distributor: Old Saybrook, Connecticut : www.micromarketing.org
|General Note:|| Title and description based on available researched data.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Jodi Carlisle.
|Summary, etc.:|| Developing the habit of speaking God's Word will unlock the power of transformation in readers' lives. In this compact derivative of her bestselling book, Me and My Big Mouth, Joyce Meyer draws from personal experience and Scripture to illustrate how prayer and positive words can be used to overcome every challenge that stands in the way of fulfillment. Joyce teaches readers how to to stop talking idly about their problems and use God's POWER WORDS to defeat them.
Search for related items by subject
Language and languages >
Religious aspects >
Rhetoric > Religious aspects > Christianity.
Communication > Religious aspects > Christianity.