Elizabeth /BCD: Renaissance prince / Lisa Hilton.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||BCD 942.05 HIL (Text)||30032001764577||AUDIOBOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781504673143 (audiobook)
- Physical Description: 12 unnumbered audio discs (approximately 14 unnumbered hr.) : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : [Blackstone Audio], .
- Distributor: Old Saybrook, Connecticut : www.micromarketing.org
|General Note:|| Foreign language accents removed due to system limitations.
Title and description based on available researched data.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Kelly Birch.
|Summary, etc.:|| Draws on new research to present the life of Elizabeth I as a ruler who saw herself as a Renaissance prince, and describes how she used Machiavellian statecraft to transform herself from a marginalized queen to England's first modern head of state.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603.
Machiavelli, Niccolò, 1469-1527 > Influence.
Queens > Great Britain > Biography.
Great Britain > History > Elizabeth, 1558-1603.