The sixth rider /LP: a novel of the Dalton gang / Max McCoy ; with an introduction by Johnny D. Boggs.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Koontz Lake Branch (Walkerton)||LP WF MCC (Text)||30141010061022||LARGE PRINT WESTERN||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781628996296 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 1628996293 (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 327 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: 20th Anniversary Edition. Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2015.
- Copyright: ©1991
Backcover: Center Point Large Print Edition Western.
"The exploits of the legendary Dalton gang told from the perspective of the youngest brother, Samuel Cole Dalton, whose protected youth leads to a life of crime, glory, and violence"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dalton family > Fiction.
Outlaws > Fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- Baker & Taylor
"The exploits of the legendary Dalton gang told from the perspective of the youngest brother, Samuel Cole Dalton, whose protected youth leads to a life of crime, glory, and violence"--
- Center Point Large Print Books
They were kin to the infamous James and Younger clans â the hard-riding, hard-shooting Dalton boys of Kansas, sired by a drunk, raised by a Bible-believing mama, searching for glory in a West being tamed by the law.