Trigger mortis /BCD: a James Bond novel / Anthony Horowitz, with original material from Ian Fleming.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|San Pierre Branch Library||BCD HOR (Text)||30880001052686||AUDIOBOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781504648301 (audiobook)
- Physical Description:  audio discs (approximately 9.5 hr.) : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : [Blackstone Audio], .
- Distributor: Old Saybrook, Connecticut : www.micromarketing.org
|General Note:|| Title and description based on available researched data.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by [TBD].
|Summary, etc.:|| With SMERSH planning a demonstration of Soviet strength at an international Grand Prix in West Germany, James and an American female agent must work together to stop them.
Search for related items by subject
Bond, James (Fictitious character) >