- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||YA F DIX (Text)||30032010667100||YOUNG ADULT FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781476738659 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 1476738653 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 309 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Gallery Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Gallery Books, 2014.
|Citation/References Note:|| PW 12/02/2013
|Summary, etc.:|| When a tough sixteen-year-old boxing champ sentenced to an isolated boot camp discovers it is actually a mercenary training facility turning "throwaway children" into scientifically enhanced killers, he risks everything to save his friends and stop a madman bent on global destruction.
|Target Audience Note:|| HL 780 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Survival > Fiction.
Mercenary troops > Fiction.
Boxing > Fiction.
Orphans > Fiction.