- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|San Pierre Branch Library||BCD ELL (Text)||30880001052652||ADULT NON-FICTION||Available||-|
|Schricker Main Library||BCD ELL (Text)||30032001760450||AUDIOBOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781478906162 (audiobook)
- Physical Description:  audio discs (approximately [16.5] hr.) : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : [Grand Central Publishing], .
- Distributor: Old Saybrook, Connecticut : www.micromarketing.org
|General Note:|| Title and description based on available researched data.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Jason Culp.
|Summary, etc.:|| "As the communist witch-hunt spreads its net ever wider over Movieland -- and a killer stalks the streets -- three men are drawn into a tortuous web of perversion and deceit: Danny Upshaw, a young detective obsessed with a murderer of unparalleled brutality; Buzz Meeks, who pimps for Howard Hughes; and Mal Considine, a law officer driven by a private compulsion that threatens to overwhelm him. When the two investigations merge, each man is forced to confront his own personal nightmare. But nothing can prepare them for the maelstrom they charge into."
Search for related items by subject
Detective and mystery stories, American.