- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schricker Main Library||YA F CAS (Text)||30032010665351||YOUNG ADULT FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780142415917 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 014241591X (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 461 p. : map ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Firebird, 2011, c2009.
|General Note:|| Originally published: New York : Dial Books, c2009.
|Summary, etc.:|| In a kingdom called the Dells, Fire is the last human-shaped monster, with unimaginable beauty and the ability to control the minds of those around her, but even with these gifts she cannot escape the strife that overcomes her world.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series