Principles of violin playing and teaching / Ivan Galamian ; with a new introduction by Sally Thomas.
http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1302/2012039239-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schricker Main Library||787.2193 GAL (Text)||30032010664271||ADULT NON-FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780486498645 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 0486498646 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: xviii, 108 pages : illustrations, music ; 28 cm
- Publisher: Mineola, New York : Dover Publications, Inc., 
- Copyright: ©2013
|General Note:|| "This Dover edition, first published in 2013, is an unabridged republication of the work originally published by Prentice-Hall, Inc., Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, in 1962. Sally Thomas has prepared a new Introduction specially for this Dover edition."
Search for related items by subject
Instruction and study.