Friend or foe? / adapted by Matthew J. Gilbert.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||JF TEE (Text)||30032010660428||JUVENILE FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780385385053 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 0385385056 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 124 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 20 cm
- Publisher: New York : Random House, 
|General Note:|| At head of title: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
"Based on the teleplays "Enemy of My Enemy" by Kenny Byerly and "Karai's Vendetta" by Russ Carney and Ron Corcillo."
"Based on characters created by Peter Laird and Kevin Eastman"--Title page verso.
|Summary, etc.:|| The turtles are not sure if they can trust Karai when she approaches them with a plan to team up and fight the Kraang.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Fictitious characters) > Fiction.
Adventure and adventurers > Fiction.