The other side of the Wall / Simon Schwartz ; translated by Laura Watkinson.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||YA 921 SCH (Text)||30032010656558||YOUNG ADULT BIOGRAPHY||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781467758406 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 146775840X (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 112 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: Minneapolis : Graphic Universe, 2015.
|General Note:|| Chiefly illustrations.
|Citation/References Note:|| SLJ Jan 2015
|Summary, etc.:|| "Simon Schwartz was born in 1982 in the GDR (East Germany). One and a half years later, he left the country with his parents, and the family resettled in West Berlin. As political dissidents, his parents experienced harassment by the Stasi and a lack of understanding from members of their own family. This striking graphic novel memoir chronicles the family's difficult journey to get to the other side of the Berlin Wall"--Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:|| Ages 12 to 18.
GN 580 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject