- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schricker Main Library||YA F DEL (Text)||30032010654488||YOUNG ADULT FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780763656874 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 0763656879 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 357 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: Somerville, Mass. : Candlewick Press, 2010.
|General Note:|| Sequel: Frost.
|Summary, etc.:|| After her parents' divorce, Katla and her mother move from Los Angeles to Norse Falls, Minnesota, where Kat immediately alienates two boys at her high school and, improbably, discovers a kinship with a mysterious group of elderly women--the Icelandic Stork Society--who "deliver souls."
Search for related items by subject
High schools > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Minnesota > Fiction.