Dolphin tale 2 /Blu ray director, Charles Martin Smith ; producers, Andrew A. Kosove, Broderick Johnson, Richard Ingber ; writer, Charles Martin Smith.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schricker Main Library||FAM DOL (Text)||30032001735486||BLU-RAY FAMILY||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (107 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: [Rental version].
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : [Publisher not identified], 
- Distributor: Los Angeles, CA : Alcon Entertainment :
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Kris Kristofferson, Morgan Freeman, Harry Connick Jr., Ashley Judd, Nathan Gamble.
|Summary, etc.:|| Winter's surrogate mother, the very elderly dolphin Panama, has passed away, leaving Winter without the only poolmate she has ever known. However, the loss of Panama may have even greater repercussions for Winter, who, according to USDA regulations, cannot be housed alone, as dolphins' social behavior requires them to be paired with other dolphins. Time is running out to find a companion for her before the team at Clearwater loses their beloved Winter to another aquarium.
|Target Audience Note:|| Rating: PG; for some mild thematic elements.
Search for related items by subject
Aquariums > Drama.