Rush Revere and the brave pilgrims /BCDJ: time-travel adventures with exceptional Americans / Rush Limbaugh.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1408/2014616712-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1408/2014616712-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||BCD J LIM (Text)||30032001736310||JUVENILE AUDIOBOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781442369184
- ISBN: 1442369183
- Physical Description: 4 audio discs (approximately 270 min.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Simon & Schuster Audio, p2013.
|General Note:|| Unabridged.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by the author.
|Summary, etc.:|| Nationally syndicated radio talk-show host Rush Limbaugh has long wanted to make American history come to life for the children of his listeners, so he created the character of a fearless middle-school history teacher named Rush Revere, who travels back in time and experiences American history as it happens, in adventures with exceptional Americans. In this book, he is transported back to the deck of the Mayflower.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mayflower (Ship) > Juvenile fiction.
Mayflower (Ship) > Fiction.
Pilgrims (New Plymouth Colony) > Juvenile fiction.
Pilgrims (New Plymouth Colony) > Fiction.
Massachusetts > Juvenile fiction.