- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schricker Main Library||JF FOR (Text)||30032010652086||JUVENILE FICTION||Checked out||11/09/2016|
- ISBN: 9781609089115 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 1609089111 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 376 p. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: [Salt Lake City, Utah?] : Shadow Mountain, c2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| Sixteen-year-old wizard-in-training Alex Taylor and his band of fellow adventurers battle a goblin army, navigate an enchanted forest, and try to solve the sphinx's riddle in their quest to find the lost Horn of Moran and return it to Alusia before the nation erupts in war.
Search for related items by subject
Adventure and adventurers > Fiction.
Wizards > Fiction.
Magic > Fiction.
Orphans > Fiction.
Search for related items by series