- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||JF FOR (Text)||30032010652086||JUVENILE FICTION||Checked out||02/07/2017|
- ISBN: 9781609089115 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 1609089111 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 376 pages ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: [Salt Lake City, Utah?] : Shadow Mountain, 
- Copyright: ©2011
|Summary, etc.:|| Sixteen-year-old wizard-in-training Alex Taylor and his band of fellow adventurers battle a goblin army, navigate an enchanted forest, and try to solve the sphinx's riddle in their quest to find the lost Horn of Moran and return it to Alusia before the nation erupts in war.
|Target Audience Note:|| 840 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
Adventure and adventurers > Fiction.
Wizards > Fiction.
Magic > Fiction.
Orphans > Fiction.
Search for related items by series