- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Lebanon Public Library - Lebanon||LP WF DER (Text)||34330512953408||Adult - Large Print||Available||-|
|Schricker Main Library||LP WF DER (Text)||30032010648431||LARGE PRINT WESTERN||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781628991635 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 1628991631 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 198 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2014.
- Copyright: ©1963
|Summary, etc.:|| "Driscoll made a mistake and he paid for it. They caught him rustling and stuck him in a cell -- with a man condemned to hang the next morning. Driscoll learned a lot about his cellmate, about how he robbed a bank and killed a man...and about how the money was never recovered. But he never learned where the money was. After Driscoll served his time and drifted back into town, he learned two more things -- that the loot was still hidden and that just about everyone in town thought the condemned man had told Driscoll where it was buried before he died. Suddenly it seemed that everyone wanted that money -- enough to kill for it." --Page 4 of cover
Search for related items by subject
Large type books.