Snake & Mongoo$e / produced by Robin Broidy, Stephen Nemeth ; written by Wayne Holloway, Alan Paradise ; directed by Wayne Holloway.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||791.4372 SNA (Text)||30032001714689||DVD NON-FICTION||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (102 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Anamorphic widescreen.
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 
- Distributor: Burbank, CA : Anchor Bay Entertainment, 
Originally released as a motion picture in 2013.
Dolby digital 5.1, anamorphic wide screen 1.78:1.
Features: behind the movie.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Jesse Williams, Richard Blake, Ashley Hinshaw, Kim Shaw, Tim Blake Nelson, Noah Wyle.
Tells of the rivalry between drag racing drivers Don "The Snake" Prudhomme and Tom "The Mongoose" McEwan.
|Target Audience Note:||
MPAA rating: PG-13.
|Terms Governing Use and Reproduction Note:||
For private home use only.
In English with optional English or Spanish subtitles.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Prudhomme, Don, 1941- > Drama.
McEwen, Tom, 1937- > Drama.
Drag racers > Drama.
Drag racing > Drama.