- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||YA F WEL (Text)||30032010635867||YOUNG ADULT FICTION||Checked out||04/08/2017|
- ISBN: 9780062026118 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 0062026119 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 312 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : HarperTeen, 2013.
|Summary, etc.:|| After escaping the walls of Maxfield Academy, Benson Fisher finds himself trapped in a town that is also under the school's control and discovers that Maxfield's plans are deadlier than anything he imagined.
|Target Audience Note:|| 610 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Robots > Fiction.
Survival > Fiction.