- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||JF SHA (Text)||30032010626536||JUVENILE FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316078696 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 0316078697 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 247 pages ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2012.
- Copyright: ©2011
Originally published : London : Harpercollins Children's, 2011.
Having received a sign that he is not meant to die, young vampire Larten tries to live with humans, raising the infant who survived his killing of a ship's crew, but the darkness inside him forces him back to Vampire Mountain.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Vampires > Fiction.
Search for related items by series