A smart girl's guide to friendship troubles : dealing with fights, being left out, and the whole popularity thing / by Patti Kelley Criswell ; illustrated by Angela Martini.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||J 158.2508 CRI (Text)||30032010625405||JUVENILE NON-FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781609582234 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 1609582233 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 86 pages : color illustrations ; 25 cm
- Publisher: Middleton, WI : American Girl, 
|Summary, etc.:|| Offers girls help dealing with backstabbing, bullying, betrayal and other tough friendship problems through advice, quizzes, tips, and accounts of girls who have overcome their differences and strengthened their friendship.
Search for related items by subject