View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781780104089 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: Sutton, Surrey, England : Severn House Publishers, 2013.
|General Note:|| Electronic book.
|Summary, etc.:|| When four postcards are sent anonymously to the staff of an advice centre, each with the word 'murder' scribbled in a foreign language and the same precise OS map reference, the police are called. DCI Hennessey of the Vale of York police and his team of detectives visit the sinister location and make a chilling discovery: the body of a professional man who had been reported missing ten years earlier. Who sent the postcards, and why so long after the crime?
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. Sutton Severn House Publishers 2013 Available via World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hennessey, George (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Yellich, Somerled (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Police > England > Yorkshire > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > England > Yorkshire > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Hennessey and Yellich mystery ; book 23
- Turnbull, Peter, 1950- Hennessey and Yellich series ; book 23.