- ISBN: 9780310563969 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 0310563968 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (232 pages).
- Publisher: Grand Rapids, Mich. : Zondervan, 2010.
|Summary, etc.:|| An Amish widow with newborn twins discovers her deceased husband had disturbing secrets. As she tries to come to grips with the past, she considers a loveless marriage to ensure stability for her young family ... with her faith in God hanging in the balance.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Amish > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Kauffman Amish bakery series ; bk. 2
- Clipston, Amy. Kauffman Amish bakery series ; v ; bk. 2.
- Clipston, Amy. Kauffman Amish bakery series ; bk. 2.