View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780061709739 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0061709735 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780061732683 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 0061732680 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9780061709753 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0061709751 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 
- Copyright: ©2008
|General Note:|| Title from PDF title page (viewed June 27, 2008).
|Summary, etc.:|| When Anna decides it's time to leave her abusive boyfriend, she doesn't know where to turn. Rob has completely won over her parents, and the entire community, with his good looks and smooth charm. Only Anna has seen his dark side. Desperate, she runs to the only place she's ever felt completely safe, the Amish Brenneman Bed and Breakfast, where Anna met life-long friend Katie Brenneman. The family welcomes her in, and with few questions asked allows her to stay, dressed in plain clothing, and help around the inn. Katie's older brother Henry is the only one who doesn't take too kindly to the intrusion. He tries to ignore Anna, knowing no good would ever come from caring for an Englisher like her. But as he gets to know Anna, he discovers her good heart and is surprised with her readiness to accept their lifestyle. The more time Anna spends with the Amish, the more she feels she's found a true home. But how can she deny the life she left behind?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Amish > Fiction.
Bed and breakfast accommodations > Fiction.
Abused women > Fiction.
FICTION > Christian > General.
Search for related items by series