Vi Agra Falls : a bed-and-breakfast mystery / Mary Daheim.
- ISBN: 9780061696442 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0061696447 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061696459 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0061696455 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| Tucked away in a cozy cul-de-sac on Heraldsgate Hill, Judith McMonigle Flynn hopes for smooth sailing in her longtime role as an innkeeper. But Judith's skill in dealing with guests is matched only by her knack for coming across corpses. Judith's worst nightmare comes true when Vivian Flynn--husband Joe's first wife--moves back into the neighborhood, bringing along her newest spouse, Billy Blunder Buss, a former minor-league baseball player who is many years younger than his shop-worn bride. Still, the B & B business is going well and the newlyweds don't seem to be causing problems for the Flynns--that is, until somebody checks out permanently. The somebody isn't a Buss family member, and turns out to be a nobody because the body can't be identified. To save the B & B as well as her sanity, Judith must figure out not only who did it, but who it was who was found dead in Vivian's backyard.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Flynn, Judith McMonigle (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Bed and breakfast accommodations > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
FICTION > Mystery & Detective > General.
Northwest, Pacific > Fiction.