Shadow of power : a Paul Madriani novel / Steve Martini.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780061633041 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0061633046 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061633065 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0061633062 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| A hate crime involving the murder of a legal scholar who had made his career by penning controversial works places defense attorney Paul Madriani in a media spotlight that compromises his investigation into an elusive witness within the cloistered confines of the Supreme Court.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Madriani, Paul (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
FICTION > Legal.
FICTION > Mystery & Detective > General.